Thursday 29 October 2015

Son of HM films CEO tried to ruin my career but failed - Actress

Tags


Accused Ghanaian actress of stealing, Adu Safowaah Regina has stated confidently that one Ceraj De Mensah, son of the CEO of HM films and Franklin Cole, organizer of miss Nigeria-Ghana, through Yemi Baba a blogger and ytainment.com tried to ruin her acting career and tarnish her image but failed.

The Best new actress at the 2015 City People Entertainment Awards and TV presenter disclosed this while commenting in details that Ceraj who works with HM films, a movie production company in Ghana was supposed to deliver a camera and sound equipment to her for a project she had to do but refused to show up on the meeting day.

“I waited for Ceraj for a whole day but he didn’t show up, I called him to return the money but he said he used the money to repair his car. I was not bothering so decided to get the equipment from someone else”.

“After the project I went to Ceraj’s father thus CEO of HM film to report the issue, I then received a call from Ceraj saying he will ruin me and my career that you will regret pursuing acting for reporting him to his dad” she added.

According to Adu Safowaah Regina Ceraj De Mensah contacted Franklin Cole who I was not in good terms with because of issues from his event (Miss Nigeria-Ghana) on an agreement of sponsorship and hosting the event which Franklin failed so they teamed up and planned this story with Yemi Baba a blogger and Ytainment.com who in turn published an article headlined ‘to tarnish her image.

“I woke up to receiving calls from friends in regards to a story about me that I broke into someone’s apartment and stole her washing machine and television set. So I checked the internet and saw this article which is aimed at tarnishing my image”.

She added that these people (Ceraj De Mensah of HM films, Franklin Cole of Miss Nigeria- Ghana, Yemi Baba a blogger and Ytainment.com) are behind the theft case report have threatened her on several occasions to bring her career down and this incident is one of such ways they planned of using but they got it all wrong in the long ran.


EmoticonEmoticon

Loading...