Saturday 7 November 2015

Benedicta Gafah reacts after seeing some photos of herself wearing nothing on social media

Tags

benedicta gafah 1
Ghanaian actress Benedicta Gafah just spotted some photos of herself wearing nothing up on social media, and has reacted. According to her, the photo is a photo-shopped one, which was even badly photo-shopped.
She was supposed to be wearing a bikini in the photo, which she took at the Celebrities Pool Party in Takoradi,..but someone played tricks with the photo, taking out her bikini, and leaving her naked.
Benedicta’s reaction on IG was..

“Do I luk Bothered,was it suppose to make me kill myself,the last thing I will ever talk about is some tin dat makes no sense,am just unbreakable….God has been good n this ain’t part of my worries at all….ur photoshop is too bad…”
Below is a well censored version of the photo..


EmoticonEmoticon

Loading...