Thursday 3 December 2015

God forbid being a Lesbian - Kumawood Actress

Tags


Now the air and all doubts are cleared as beautiful and talented Ghanaian movie actress, Xandy Kamal has come out to debunk rumours and speculations circulating around that she is a lesbian. 
In a close chat with Seancitygh.com's writer, Anning Ogee Oscar, the 'Beautiful Pooley' lady as popularly called said all those rumors are just the opposite of her and that those people throwing out these filthy comments in the air about her are just seeking to tarnish her image. 

"How can I practice this thing? Most people who know me very well will be my lawyers to defend me in the court of public opinion. I am not a lesbian and never will I practice something that God hates. God forbid."
She has however threatened to go to the court after making all facts ready about those people trying to defame her being. 

"Right now, I have informed my lawyers about it and they are working on that. I can't sit down for someone to just spoil my being. This is defamation of character. Now many people, both friends and family are asking me a lot of questions. I think the heat is getting serious and an action has to be taken."

There have been rumors around town about Xandy being a lesbian with a recent one made in a news by De Young TV based in the UK that a Ghanaian lady by name Beautiful Pooley(Xandy Kamel) is a lesbian. 

Kamal is popularly known in the movie industry especially, the ones made in Kumasi known by the masses as Kumawood. She has also had the chance to penetrate into Nollywood as one of the few Kumawood stars to have worked with Nollywood.


EmoticonEmoticon

Loading...