Tuesday 8 December 2015

God will punish 'everyone behind dumsor'- Afia Schwarzenegger

Tags


Controversial TV personality, Afia Schwarzeneger has stated that God will punish everyone behind the current energy crisis (dumsor).

Apparently, one of her sons hit his head against the wall on Sunday when he was switching on the generator for power . He was rushed to the hospital for some stitches. This this has angered the Kasapa FM presenter.

She therefore took to Instagram to pour out her frustrations.

She writes....

"My son accidentally hit his head to the wall last night on his way to turn on the generator and had to get some stitches....and as I sat behind the theater listening to my son's scream of "Mummy, mummy," I wept, but not for my son...For my country Ghana.....when will the stupidity end??? When will people start thinking cos that is what their brains are for....It saddens my heart to see my motherland collapsing speedily like World Trade Center during the 2001 attack and all we can do is to listen to propaganda and lies!!! "May God forgive all of them. May their children never have to go through any of these when they got no lights but God will kill them with cancer.

"May younger sisters that are single mothers never go through what I have been through from last night till now. But may they be killed in plane crash and car accidents. God will punish everyone behind this dumsor and I mean it. Nkwaseasem kwa!!!"


EmoticonEmoticon

Loading...