Tuesday 5 January 2016

Bisa Kdei Reveals Why He Broke UP with His Girlfriend


Highlife musician Bisa Kdei says he is single and that he broke up with his girlfriend when he became a famous figure.

Born Ronald Kweku Dei Appiah started his music career as a rapper in a group called BISA (Boys In Serious Action).


“I am single, and I broke up with my girlfriend when I became famous.” Bisa KDei told Live FM. “The truth is, it was not because she was not fit for my circle, I mean she was ok but we had to go our separate ways because of a lot of issues.”

“Being famous comes with its own issues, like if at first, I used to sit in a bar with friends and drink, I cannot do that anymore because of my status. If I try, the next thing is that, I will be in the media so to avoid that, I rather draw my friends into my new circle,” he said.


EmoticonEmoticon

Loading...