Monday 4 January 2016

My ass is sexy so stop criticising it - Moesha Boduong

Tags


Actress Moesha Boduong has told her ass critics to keep their cool as nothing can stop her from showing off how God has blessed her in the back region.

For her, her ass is nice and would flaunt it any day, anywhere and if anyone has issues, that person should keep it to him or herself.


“The thing is, my ass is nice and I love to flaunt it. I just don’t get it, there are people, I mean slim girls out there who take pictures and flaunt theirs and yet nothing is said about them but when it comes to me, it’s a different ball game.” She said in an interview with Delay on the Delay Show on Viasat 1.


“I’m not saying it’s the biggest but it is nice, I have been working out for it and  so I will show it off and I will do it every day. For those talking, they wish they have what I have,” she added.

In an answer to if she is aware that she will not remain young forever and if she will still flaunt her ass even in her old age, she said; “I know I will grow old someday and that is why I want to enjoy my time as I am young.”

For her children, she said; “I will tell them and show them my pictures, I will not hide it from them after all it is my job.”

Known for movies like A Sting in a Tail, Die With Me, Blood line, Vi times, Yvonne’s Tears, Hostage, Vultures of Horror, The Last Part and Mysterious Girls, Moesha is a graduate of the University of Ghana, Legon, she studied Theatre Arts.



EmoticonEmoticon

Loading...