Sunday 26 June 2016

MzVee Talks After Losing BET Award

Tags

After the 2016 BET Best international Act award presentation which saw MzVee lose to South Africa’s Black Coffee, she was was met up by Vanessa Gyan who asked her how she was feeling.
 
MzVee revealed;

“I’m excited. As for me i’m always excited. I don’t know when i’m actually sad. I’m always excited. I’m excited for Black Coffee, i think the show went really well. I was excited to see the ‘Classic man’, so i had fun.”
As to what she’s going to do with her time in Los Angeles, she revealed she wouldn’t disclose but will be focused on having so much fun before she leaves. She also thanked everybody for supporting her.

MzVee is the first female Ghanaian artiste to be nominated in the category after Sarkodie, Stonebwoy, Kojo Antwi, R2Bees and D-Black. Other nominees she competed with at the BET include Wizkid, Yemi Alade, AKA, Cassper Nyovest, Diamond Platnumz and Serge Beynaud.


EmoticonEmoticon

Loading...