Friday 26 August 2016

Kanye West Apologizes To Nike CEO Mark Parker In Front Of Packed Out Arena At #SaintPabloTour

Tags

Kanye West Apologizes To Nike CEO Mark Parker In Front Of Packed Out Arena At #SaintPabloTour
“I apologize like a man for anything I ever did to you or your family.”
 
Kanye West kicked off his much-awaited ‘Saint Pablo’ tour in Indiana to an absolute buzz of over zealous fans. Aside from the bright lights of the stage and the energetic renditions from his famed catalog, ‘Ye took a moment to get some controversial matters off his chest.


Manning up and apologizing to Nike CEO Mark Parker, Mr. West had this to say: “I’d like to thank you Mark Parker of Nike. For giving a kid from Chicago a chance. I apologize like a man for anything I ever did to you or your family. Like to apologize like a man.” Not stopping there, Kanye also took a brief moment to salute his new boss, adidas Entertainment Marketing Director Jon Wexler in saying, “Thanks Jon Wexler for putting your job on the line for me.”


EmoticonEmoticon

Loading...