Wednesday 28 December 2016

Afia Schwarzenegger Renders Unqualified ‘Apology’ To Everyone She Offended In 2016’

Tags

Afia Schwarzenegger Renders Unqualified ‘Apology’ To Everyone She Offended In 2016’
Afia Schwarzenegger has rendered an ‘apology’ to all those she offended within this calendar year, promising them more things to get offended by in the coming years.

The comedienne has had a stellar 2016 on the personal level, and from her mood she could be set for a better 2017.



In a post on social media, Afia seemed to be apologising for those she offended but as is usual with her, it was just a tongue in cheek dig at them.

She wrote….
To everyone I offended in 2016 by being me myself and I…,
I am very very sorry to inform you that 2017 will be your year of pepper cos I am living my imperfect life to the fullest to glorify my God not you…
So if you’re one of those, well, there’s your apology.


EmoticonEmoticon

Loading...