Saturday 24 December 2016

I Was Stigmatized Over Fake AIDS Prophecy – Gospel Singer

Tags

I Was Stigmatized Over Fake AIDS Prophecy – Gospel Singer

Promising gospel act, Lydia Cleland has revealed her pathetic life story of how she was wrongly labelled an AIDS patient.

In an interview with Kasapafmonline.com, Cleland who recently launched her maiden album ‘Fa Mekra Sie’ remarked how she went through a challenging time in her bid to get a brighter future but only to be told by a Prophet who claimed God opened his eyes about her that she had contracted HIV-AIDS.

READ HER LIFE TOUCHING STORY BELOW:
“A lot of people are living their lives based on a prophecy their spiritual father’s have told them. I remember a friend waiting for a white man to marry because that’s what the spiritual father had prophesied unto her life.
“These might seem strange to you but are real issues people are dealing with. It was around 2007 when I had met a destiny helper to take me back to continue my SHS education when I had stayed home for 7 good years with no financial help to continue my SHS education when Apam secondary school had admitted me.
“When I was in school, I was the oldest among my peers and so some mates called me Aunty Lydia and others sister Lydia. There were days the times were very challenging so much that even my class mate at JHS came for attachment from the University to be my teacher at the SHS level. But I kept on pushing so I could finish and finish well with good grades.
“During an exams period, our student pastor called me and told me, God opened his eyes about me and I had HIV, AIDS. I thought this was said between the two of us, only for me to return from vacation and the news had spread all over campus and town that I have contracted the deadly disease, AIDS.
“This actually regreted to have gone back to school and again was willing to give up on my education. But I met Pastor Jehu Appiah who counselled me and encouraged me to go for the test first to satisfy the uncertainty. I did and the results was negative.
“Truly this gave me distrust in self acclaimed prophets and almost gave up even on God when I first heard the prophecy. But that same God of ages went through my trial times with me and made me strong with songs as testimony to bless the world. My first album ‘FA MEKRA SIE’ is already out and available national wide.


EmoticonEmoticon

Loading...