Wednesday 21 December 2016

Sandra Ankobiah Talks About Why She Left TV3 New Day

Tags

Sandra Ankobiah Talks About Why She Left TV3 New Day
TV Presenter Sandra Ankobiah has revealed she quit her role as co-host of TV3’s NEW DAY because she “got bored.”Ankobiah told KSM on The KSM Show she lost passion for the job as a result of the changes to the show compared to the previous format.
“I’ve been off New Day for a little over a year and I’m doing other things now. Why did I leave? I think I got bored… I don’t know if it’s nice to say that. I’ve been doing it for about two and half years,” explained Ankobiah.
“It was becoming too routine and the show was also drifting a bit off focus from when I first joined so that passion wasn’t just there anymore. And when you doing something and you not just passionate about it it just doesn’t make any sense…”


EmoticonEmoticon

Loading...