Wednesday 1 March 2017

I Almost Signed Yaa Pono To My Record Label - Samini

Tags

I Almost Signed Yaa Pono To My Record Label - Samini
Award-winning Ghanaian Dancehall star, Samini, known in real life as Emmanuel Andrews Samini has disclosed that he almost signed the CEO of Uptown Energy Record Label, Yaa Pono to his High Grade Family record label but all yielded to no avail.
According to him, the Chief Executive Officer (C.E.O) of Pidgin Music, Panji Anoff who is still a close friend of his was managing Yaa Pono earlier hence the reason why he could not bring the Tema based rapper into the family to ink a deal.

The former brand ambassador of MTN, Samini further disclosed this swayed him on to close an agreement with fast pace rising music star, Kofi Kinaata, the “Confession" hit song maker, but all the same he Samini believes in his heart that Yaa Pono is always part and parcel of the High Grade Family.

“Everyone knows I almost signed Yaa Pono with my record label. But I left yaa pono with Panji. I tried to let Panji know how I wanted Yaa Pono but I had to sign Kofi Kinaata.

"But I am a Yaa Pono fan and I will root for Yaa Pono any day. Yaa Pono is High Grade…” he said on Hitz FM's morning show Daybreak Hit Wednesday with host Kleff Maxwell Justice (KMJ).


EmoticonEmoticon

Loading...