Tuesday 21 March 2017

“I Thank Them For The Recognition” – Jay Foley Reacts To New Guinness Deal

“I Thank Them For The Recognition” – Jay Foley Reacts To New Guinness Deal
Live FM Business Manager and on-air personality has expressed his appreciation for Guinness Ghana naming him “Brand Influencer” for their latest offering ‘Osagyefo’, which is dedicated to Ghana’s diamond jubilee celebrations:
“Well for sometime I do help promote most of the products of Guinness so they saw the need to bring me on board together with Kinaata and Caroline to help promote their new label ‘Guinness Osagyefo’. I thank them for the recognition”, he submitted.

Designed to celebrate the heroes of our history as a nation, the product has already been well-received by customers.

Also named alongside Foley for the campaign are Y FM presenter Caroline Sampson, and Confession rapper Kofi Kinaata, who all assured to put to positive use, this new mandate.


EmoticonEmoticon

Loading...