Friday 3 March 2017

No Turning Back For Me In 2017 – Barima Sydney

Tags

No Turning Back For Me In 2017 – Barima Sydney
To those of you who love listening to his songs and have one way or the other missed his great line of advice and the concept of which his songs are composed, the wait will soon be over.
Flex newspaper can confirm to fans that, the hip-life ninja is in the kitchen cooking some palatable dish for his fans and music lovers in general.

Sydney Ofori better known as Barima Sydney is one of the finest hip-life musicians Ghana has ever produced, songs like Abuskeleke, Scent No, Ghana Money just to mention, and has over the years entertained his fans and Ghanaians with.


For some time now, he has been slow in active music as he paid much concentration to politics. In an interview with Flex newspaper, the abuskeleke hit maker explained that, he is currently in the kitchen cooking something yummy for his fans.

“I will release my first single on our president’s first 100 days in office. It is titled DEAR MR. PRESIDENT and right from there, I will keep dropping singles to satisfy my fans who have missed me and are dying to my songs again”.


EmoticonEmoticon

Loading...