Monday 1 May 2017

Medikal Details How He Made All His Money Before 25 Years

Medikal Details How He Made All His Money Before 25 Years
Rap star Samuel ‘Medikal’ Frimpong is 25 years now.

He owns a house in Kasoa, a Mercedes-Benz C 300 4matic, and dates fashion icon Deborah Vanessa who is 32 years.

Talking to Delay on the Delay Show in a fresh interview, the Too Risky rapper agreed to claims that his relationship with Sister Derby boosted his fame.

“I will say yes because she is a very a respected person in the industry. She’s an artist, a model and many other things and people respect her for that.

“Coming up as a musician it was very hard, tough and rough even though I had money but its not about money that blows up. There are a couple of factors. But I had a hit song before I met her.

Talking about how he made his money at that early age to purchase a house and a Benz Medikal disclosed;
“I had to do some one or two. I hadn’t blown up yet so to get money from music would have been hard. We wouldn’t have been playing gigs for 20,000 or 25,000 if I didn’t have a hit record by now.

Asked if he was into internet fraud, the 25 year old rapper denied it saying;

“No, did anyone say internet fraud? Never! I have never done that. I don’t know why people tag me with that. I don’t do any work apart from music now. I used to sell things. I sold cars, phones and stuff. Right now I’m not into the car business again. I only help someone sell them.”

Detailing his properties now Medikal added;

“I had a Benz but I had an accident recently.

“I built a house in Kasoa but I don’t stay there. Right now I rent where I live and I don’t own it.”


Credit:-Isshak Abdullai


EmoticonEmoticon

Loading...