Friday 14 July 2017

Itz Tiffany Lists Her TOP 3 Ghanaian Songs

Itz Tiffany
Itz Tiffany was on YFM’s ShoutsOnY to premiere her latest single with DJ Mic Smith and Ceeza Milli titled ‘Dutty Wine‘.

Talking to Caroline Sampson, the sassy songstress listing her top three Ghanaian songs mentioned Ruby Chelsea’s Sampelele and Efya’s ‘Until The Dawn‘.

“I love that Sampelele song. I heard the songs once and loved it. Then I saw the video on 4Syte TV and I kept playing it to the point where all my sisters thought it was my next song.

So when they go to the club, they go requesting for the song thinking it’s mine. 

They go to the DJs like “Can you play  Tifanny’s ‘Sampelele‘. I like the fact that she has her swag and if you see the video, she looks different.

The fact that she said the Zingologo Gaga made me a fan. People say she sounds like me but she has swag.

“Now I’m feeling Ruby Chelsea’s ‘Sampelele‘, and ‘Lousika’s new song ‘Opampam‘. I’m also feeling Efya’s ‘Until The Dawn‘ a lot.”

Credit:- YFMGhana.com


EmoticonEmoticon

Loading...