Friday 30 October 2015

Sam Sarpong was shooting a documentary and TV series before killing himself

Tags

sam sarpong
 Late TV Host/Model/Actor Sam Sarpong was shooting a documentary and a TV Series before his death in an apparent suicide, our source indicates.
He was shooting a documentary with sister, June Sarpong titled Sam and June: Across The Pond which was scheduled to air in 2016.
He died on Tuesday at the age of 40 after jumping off a bridge.

He was a co-host on MTV’s Yo Momma alongside Wilmer Valderrama. Sarpong was a model for Tommy Hilfiger and was the face of the brand for several years.
“I went from barely being able to pay my bills to now being an international model,” Sarpong told Black Hollywood Live in July 2013. “I made a lot of money early. Luckily I had my father to guide me.”
The Brit had 76 credits to his name, and had a minor role as a neighbor in the upcoming FX event series American Crime Story. Sarpong appeared in two episodes of Bones as Thomas Saltz, a man connected to a murder victim.
He has also had roles on hit shows such as My So-Called Life, Boston Public, Veronica Mars, Everybody Hates Chris, Cold Case, and 24. He played Kadeem in 2003’s Love Don’t Cost a Thing alongside Nick Cannon and Christina Milian.


EmoticonEmoticon

Loading...