Monday 9 November 2015

Amanda Jissih reveals how she got employed at GH One TV after 4 years of service

Tags

amanda jissih
Amanda Jissih has revealed how she got her job as a presenter at Gh One TV station. Amanda Jissih who also doubles as actress and musician made this revelation in a tribute to Mr. Iyiola Ayoade, the CEO of Charterhouse entertainment company after four years of working as host of E-Talk entertainment talk show on the television station.
Now here’s what she posted, directed at her boss..

@iyiayoade Just wanna thank you for believing in my talents and opening doors for me. The platforms you gave me and all. Wanna thank you and remind you that you will forever be in my prayers. Your interest in growing talents is just beautiful. Will forever respect you sir. I remember mailing you on facebook for a job @ghonetv and u promised to get bk. U did. I salute u boss.
Its my fourth year this month and God has been good.
May the breeze of favour locate you always and may the light of my good God shine on you always.
May you never lack sir.
God bless you ,your team and your family.
Someone help me than this great man.
fb


EmoticonEmoticon

Loading...