Friday 6 November 2015

Shatta Wale tells Bola Ray what’s behind his attitude

Tags

shatta wale grabs butt
Ever wondered why Dancehall artiste, Shatta Wale has a feisty attitude? We have too, several times actually.
He explained the cause of his behaviour in an interview with Bola Ray and Anita Erskine on Starr FM Thursday afternoon:

“I wasn’t feeling the way the industry was going. Most of my colleagues were complaining and no one was listening .
I took it upon myself to be the voice of the musicians.
He claims he is changed person now because “I’m a father now and i want to behave like one.” He wants to be a good example to his few months old son, Majesty.
Shatta Wale has been in the news for all the wrong reasons, for breaking up his manager-artiste relationship with Bulldog and also making allegations about his former manager threatening to kill him in an interview on Pluzz FM early this week.


EmoticonEmoticon

Loading...