Wednesday 3 May 2017

“I Am Very Grateful For The Acknowledgement”- DJ Akuaa

  “I Am Very Grateful For The Acknowledgement”- DJ Akuaa

DJ Akuaa has expressed her gratitude for the acknowledgement of her work by awards scheme organizers.


The US based DJ has received two nominations in the past four weeks: Best International Ghanaian DJ of the Year‘ at the 2017 Ghana DJ Awards and Best Ghana / USA DJ of the Year at the 2017 Ghana Entertainment Awards USA. 

Akuaa told livefmghana.com, the nominations show her work and talent has been recognized. Da Spinstress adds that competing with people who looks up to feels like “an honour” and “a win.”

“I play music for the love, passion, and most importantly, to make others feel good, I just so happen to have the title ‘DISC JOCKEY.’ The nominations surprised me, and I’m still overwhelmed. It feels great for my work and talent to be recognized, and I haven’t been pigeonholed.” says an excited DJ Akuaa
 
She also thanked her fan base for their consistent support for her craft.
 
Credit:- livefmghana.com


EmoticonEmoticon

Loading...